FEBRUARY BEAUTY FAVORITES

1:17 PM


This month flew by, but I thought I would share a my favorite products for February!
February Beauty Favorites

Lucas Pawpaw Ointment ($12)

February in the midwest can be summed up in one word FREEZING! My skin gets incredibly dry, but the Lucas Papaw Ointment has help save my skin. 

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Sensual Amber ($6 while available)

Sensual Amber has really become my go to fragrance for the winter months. Its Top Notes include Wild Berries, Orange Flower, Bergamot, Succulent Plum, Mid Notes: Golden Amber, Lotus Petals, White Rose, Iris and Dry Notes: Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, Praline, Musk. Apparently Bath and Body Works is retiring this scent so I'll probably be stocking up.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige ($46.00)

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Beige

Like most makeup lovers, I love a good highlighter, and I can never seem to get enough. However, one standout this month is Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Gold. This is so much more than a highlighter, it is the most beautiful sheen I have ever seen and when it catches the light, it creates a luminous glow on the cheek bones.

OPI Nail Polish Liquid Sand Formula

OPI Liquid Sand nail Polish - Mariah Carey CollectionIt took me a while to get used to textured nail polish, but now it seems to be the only formula I wear. It is full of gorgeous glitter fleks and flakes and it dries opaquely and quickly. I find the liquid sand formula to be a great formula to use when doing ombres or gradient manicures. The polishes blend together seamlessly and this formula does not require several coats for opacity. If I prefer a shiny smooth finish, all that is necessary is 2 coats of Seche Vite on top.

H20 + Spa Sea Salt Skin Smoother

H20+ Spa Sea Salt Skin Smoother

H20+ Spa Sea Salt Skin Smoother is a gem I found years ago. Since then, this salt scrub has become my HG salt scrub. I love everything about this scrub. It smells fresh and clean, it literally exfoliates every dead skin cell, and it soaks into your skin leaving it soft and supple. I prefer H20+ salt scrub to soap and glory, which I will be reviewing soon. [Photo: Ulta]

What were some of your favorite products this month? Leave me a comment and let me know! I'm always looking for suggestions!


XOXO, 
Shelley


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE