DEAL ALERT: Budget-Friendly Makeup Storage

1:46 PM

Being a makeup lover, I have accumulated a "large" collection which inevitably requires storage/organization. I am constantly on the lookout for different storage options.

One popular storage option is The Beauty Cube, a large counter-top acrylic organizer. Unfortunately, it costs approximately $139 give or take and I just cannot justify spending that much on a storage device.

Photo: TheBeautyCube.net







Luckily, I found some budget-friendly alternative makeup storage solutions. Although these organizers are not as large the more expensive option, I actually prefer the smaller budget-friendly option. 

If you are looking for alternatives to this type of cosmetics storage I have an alternative. Right now, you can similar, albeit smaller, storage units at a great flash sight Beyondtherack.com. In addition to acrylic makeup organizers, they also have nail polish racks, and several different styles of vanity organizers.

I'm serionsly considering picking up the nail rack. Do you see anything you like? Leave me a comment and let me know if you like any of the organizers, or if you have an alternative budget-friendly alternatives!
 photo Untitled-1_zpswhrx75zn.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE