DEAL ALERT: Melt Cosmetics On Sale

5:12 PM

Melt Cosmetics 30% off SITEWIDE

Melt cosmetics is having a sale! 

Recomendations:
I do not own anything from Melt, but I have heard good things about the Stacks. 
  • Eyeshadow Stacks: $48.00
The newest eyeshadow stack is the Radioactive Stack. I do not own the Radioactive stack, but I saw swatches on periscope. The color payoff was decent, however, the shadows seemed a bit chalky. When swatched over a sticky base, the shadows did oxidize, but the color shift was only noticeable in the yellow and green shades. The Radioactive stack features bright neon orange, yellow, green and magenta. The colors are definitely not for the feint of heart.

The price is a bit steep at $48 for .5 oz of product, each shadow having .125 oz. For reference, MAC eyeshadows contain .05 oz each for $16. Mathematically speaking, Melt eyeshadows contain approximately 2x the product of MAC eyeshadows,
  • Lipsticks:

I have heard mixed reviews on the lipsticks and I have not picked any up due to the dryness of the formula. I am prone to chapped lips so an extremely drying formula did not suit me. However, you are not opposed to the dry formula, Melt has some great colors so check them out. 

Have you tried Melt Cosmetics?


   photo Signature-min.png_zpsztrrkswp.jpeg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE