DEAL ALERT: Ardency Inn on Hautelook

12:22 PM

Ardency Inn Cosmetics on Hautelook
If you like Ardency Inn Cosmetics check this out.
Hautelook is currently featuring Ardency Inn Cosmetics. Usually, Ardency Inn is available online @ Sephora, but for a limited time, go to Hautelook.comhttp://www.hautelook.com/short/3ZUxL and get it at reduced prices. Additionally, Kevyn Acuoin and Laura Geller are also still available.

Reccomendations:

  • Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner - I've heard nothing but rave reviews about these eyeliners. I have not tried any myself, but I'm told they compare to Urban Decay Eyeliners in color-payoff and longevity.
  • Modster Light Catching Eye-Powder - While browsing through the sale, this product caught my eye.

Any recommendations for Ardency Inn Cosmetics? Planning on picking anything up?

   photo Signature-min.png_zpsztrrkswp.jpeg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE