BEYONCÉ'S SUPER BOWL 50 MAKEUP: DRUGSTORE BREAKDOWN

3:29 PM

Beyonce's Half-Time show Makeup
Photo: via Glamour.com

I loved Beyoncé's Super Bowl half-time show Makeup! Here's how to recreate it using drugstore products.

A photo posted by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on
Makeup Artist, and brand ambassador for L'Oreal Paris Lifestyle Contributor, Sir John did Beyoncé's makeup for Super Bowl 50. Aside from being Beyoncé's favorite makeup artist, he has worked on everyone from Gaga to Viola Davis.

Sir John outlined how he created Beyoncé's makeup look for the half-time show in an interview with cosmopolitan.com. In the article Sir John characterized Beyoncé's look as a "Hawaiian-meets-Foxy-Brown-meets-Cleopatra kind of look."

I absolutely loved this makeup look! I put together a drugstore makeup breakdown of this look! I hope you like it!

Drugstore Breakdown:
EYES:
FACE:
LIPS:
Are you going to try Beyonce's Superbowl 50 look? If you do, tag me on social media, I'd love to see it!

XOXO,
Shelley   

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE