DEAL ALERT: Weekly Drugstore Deals

12:17 PM


I am by no means a label whore. I found some of the best products at the drugstore. While prices are more reasonable than higher end makeup, I never shy away from saving an extra dollar or two.



CVS:
  • 25% off Wet n Wild cosmetics
  • BOGO 50
    • Covergirl EYE cosmetics
    • Physicians Formula
    • Revlon Cosmetics
    • NYX
  • Extra care bucks
    • Maybelline - Spend $15 get $5
    • Milani -Spend $10 get $4
    • MUA - Spend $15 get $5
    • Nuance - Spend $15 get $5
  • Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat - $8.99
Ulta
  • $3.50 off a $10 purchase. Online code: 303228; In Store: Print at @Ulta Website (excludes prestige cosmetics)
I am definitely hoping to pick up the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat, and I always manage to use the $3.50 coupon at Ulta. Are you planning to pick anything up from the drugstore this week?


XOXO,
Shelley

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE