My First Post

5:40 AM

Hello! Welcome to my corner of the web. My name is Shelley, and I am a young educated woman preoccupied with all things beauty, hair, and nail related. If you must put a label on me I guess, "makeup junkie" would suit me. I have varied taste in products; while I love finding drugstore deals, I can be a label ho in some situations. I promise to provide a diverse range of brands, both mainstream and indie.



I have no official training in the beauty industry, but I have been watching the online beauty community evolve over the past 8 years, and I want to offer my personal insights.
In this space, I will provide product reviews, hauls, swatches, and demonstrations (demos). I am not fond of the word "tutorial", given that I am not a makeup artist, hair stylist, or nail technician. I do what works for me and I want to share that with others.

Aside from being a blogger, I am also a blog reader. I frequent several beauty sites and follow various "beauty gurus" on Youtube and Instagram. Lately, however, I have become underwhelmed seeing the same old stuff in different colors. I pride myself in being a very direct and honest person, so I won't mince words. I consider myself a discerning consumer, and I try not to buy into all the "hype" out there, but I have been known to get sucked in by a gimmick or two. Hopefully, my experiences may serve as a guide for you. If I can save u from spending unnecessary money, my work is done!

I hope you will join me here for a little bit of everything. The good, the bad, and the ugly.


XOXO,

Shelley

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE