NEW DRUGSTORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS

6:03 PM

On a recent trip to Ulta, I spotted a few interesting products I had not seen before!

Given the the popularity of Bioderma Sensiebo H20, a cleansing water imported from France, other brands followed suit by releasing similar products. High-end brands like Lancome, Givenchy, Caudalie, and YSL have released Micellar Cleansing water of some kind. Those products, however, have a pretty hefty price tag. The only drugstore Micellar water I saw in drugstores was Simple Skincare's Micellar Cleansing water. So imagine my excitement when I came across this display for Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water.

I am rarely that excited when I see new product displays, but I was extremely excited when I came across this Covergirl Tru Blend Display.
Covergirl Tru Blend Primer, Blushes and Bronzer
Aside from the primers, I was particularly excited to see the Covergirl Tru Blend Blushes and Bronzer which resemble the MAC MSF, the Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder, Milani Baked Blush, or the Prestige Cosmetics Skin Loving Minereals Fresh Glow. It would be amazing if these blushes turned out to be quality products!
Covergirl Tru Blend Blushes and Bronzer
While the light rose may be a tad too light for me, I may pick up the two darker shades as well as the bronzer.

Are you going to try any of these products? Have you seen any new products at the drugstore?

-XOXO Shelley

 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE