DEAL ALERT: Illamasqua and Crown Brushes on Hautelook!

12:08 PM

Deals on Illamasqua

Hautelook has some great beauty deals right now.

Illamasqua and Crown Brushes are currently available on Hautelook. Illamasqua is a brand which Sephora once carried, but is now only available in the U.K.

Crown brushes is a decent brush alternative. I have not ordered from Crown recently, but I have a few Crown brushes, and I will say the brush quality is definitely good for the price, and certainly a good source for affordable makeup brushes.
Crown Brushes on Hautelook

Reccomendations:

  • I definitely suggest checking out the Illamasqua Nail Varnishes. I have several colors/textures ,and I can attest to the quality and pigmentation of each one.
  • If you are interested in Illamasqua, check it out on Hautelook
Are you going to pick anything up?


XOXO,
Shelley

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Like us on Facebook

SUBSCRIBE